1. Pray for the place and people working there.
2. Tip well. Let me define well since some of us don’t know. 15% of your total bill is a starting point. What if the service is bad? Then don’t tip as much or at all but if it’s a place you like the right thing to do is to let someone know so that the problem can be addressed and fixed.
3. Smile. Smiling is a choice and smiles are infectious.
4. Add please and thank you to your sentences.
5. Ask how they are doing and be prepared to respond to their answers.
6. If it’s a place you frequent often bring them a small gift every now and then.
7. Let them know you tell others about there service.
8. Bring people with you when you go.